27 Apr 2014

@ work - getting ready for some designer markets



I was already stressing this week because the Kwak-exhibition (which was great, thank you all for coming!) is only just finished and I'm already thinking about the next event. My very first designer-market is coming up and I only got a few weeks to prepare and create enough stock. But then I got confirmation for another one! Which is GREAT but means less time to prepare and more stock to make (and more stress but also some excitement of course).
Thinking about presentation, pricing, and selecting what to sell ...




 

 




See you all @ Markt van Morgen 25 May in Antwerp
en @ SymbiosisXL 31 May in Museum-M Leuven
;)

grts, J.

2 comments:

  1. Verliefd op de platte zwarte ketting!
    xo
    Joppe
    www.starttofashion.blogspot.be

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. oh leuk ^_^
      binnenkort te koop op de Markt van Morgen en op SymbiosisXL ;)

      Delete